Barkworthies Smoky Pig Femur Bones average 6 inches in length and are baked with pieces of meat and tendon giving them a natural flavor and making them a highly appealing dog chew! These tasty bones are center cut from the femur and are as natural as they come. Femur Bones are full of nutritious marrow, providing your dog with a highly digestible source of calcium. Calcium intake is crucial for your dog’s body to maintain strong bones and teeth. Barkworthies Smoky Pig Femur Bone is also high in Iron and Zinc which helps your dog's body fight off infection, maintain a healthy immune system, provides energy to help support brain functions and gives them a zest for life!
- All natural, FDA approved pork shoulder bones sourced from Brazil. Cut from the center of the femur and full of nutritious marrow, these bones provide your dog with a highly digestible source of calcium.
- High in iron and zinc which helps your dog's body fight off infection, maintain a healthy immune system, and provide energy to help support brain functions.
- Baked to rid the product of any possible bacteria and locking in natural flavor for an irresistible flavor. Natural source of protein and rich in chondroitin to support movement and mobility in hips and joints.
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten.
- Long lasting, 6 inch bone for dogs of all sizes and provides a durable chew for aggressive chewers. Chewing also supports dental health by cleaning teeth of plaque and tartar.