Tomlyn’s Hairball Remedy Gel for Cats (Laxatone) is used for the prevention and elimination of hairballs in cats. The product lubricates ingested hair allowing it to pass in the stool. Hairball Remedy contains several common gentle lubricants including white petrolatum, light mineral oil, and soybean oil. Soybean Oil is rich in Omega-3, -6 and -9 Fatty Acids.
The product is easy-to-use and comes in 3 flavors – Tuna, Maple, and Catnip. Owners should give ½ – 1 teaspoon of Hairball Remedy daily for 2-3 days for the elimination of hairballs. Following initial administration, owners should give ¼ – ½ teaspoon 2-3 times a week for prevention of further hairballs. The gel can be placed on the nose or paw to stimulate licking.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER TEASPOON (6 GRAMS):
- White Petrolatum USP………1285 mg
- Soybean Oil……………………….285 mg
- Providing 27 mg Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- 9 mg Omega 9 Fatty Acids
- 4 mg Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Light Mineral Oil NF……………203 mg
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Cane Molasses, Catnip Flavor, Corn Syrup, Gelatin By-Products, Malt Syrup, Sodium Benzoate, Water.